Thursday 9 May 2013

How To Get An App Refund From Apple

Here's how I got a refund from Apple when I accidentally bought a £9.99 iPad app:
  1. If you can pause the download and delete the app immediately (do not run it)
  2. Wait for Apple to email your receipt and copy the order number.
  3. Go to http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/
  4. Pick your country, Contact Support, Contact iTunes Store support, Purchases, Billing & Redemption, Apple ID account billing, Email.
  5. This is what I wrote: 'After making some app purchases, I was swiping across to see the carousel at top of app store and by accident hit 'show all' and tapped an icon where my fingers were, thinking I was still swiping. The app has not been downloaded. Please can I have a refund. Apologies.'

No comments:

Post a Comment