Wednesday, 29 May 2013
Tuesday, 28 May 2013
Wednesday, 22 May 2013
Tuesday, 21 May 2013
Monday, 20 May 2013
Friday, 17 May 2013
Thursday, 16 May 2013
Thursday, 9 May 2013
Here's how I got a refund from Apple when I accidentally bought a £9.99 iPad app:
- If you can pause the download and delete the app immediately (do not run it)
- Wait for Apple to email your receipt and copy the order number.
- Go to http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/
- Pick your country, Contact Support, Contact iTunes Store support, Purchases, Billing & Redemption, Apple ID account billing, Email.
- This is what I wrote: 'After making some app purchases, I was swiping across to see the carousel at top of app store and by accident hit 'show all' and tapped an icon where my fingers were, thinking I was still swiping. The app has not been downloaded. Please can I have a refund. Apologies.'
Wednesday, 8 May 2013
Monday, 6 May 2013